All contents of this Website are: ©2012 360 Communications, LLC, an Ohio LLC, d/b/a Living Neo Green. All rights reserved. 360 Communications, LLC is not responsible for content on websites operated by parties other than 360 Communications, LLC. 360 Communications, LLC, our logo and all other product or service names or slogans displayed on the Site are registered and/or common law trademarks of 360 Communications, LLC and/or its suppliers or licensors, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of 360 Communications, LLC or the applicable trademark holder. In addition, the look and “feel” of the Site, including all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts, are the service mark, trademark and/or trade dress of 360 Communications, LLC and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of 360 Communications, LLC. All other trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned in the Site are the property of their respective owners. Reference to any products, services, processes or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof by 360 Communications, LLC. Other logos and product and company names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Some images appearing on Living NEO Green are submitted by our users who are prohibited from uploading images unless they are the lawful copyright owner. Other images may be obtained from third party sources licensed by us, or used when doing so constitutes fair use under Section 107 of the U.S. Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. § 107. As such, 360 Communications, LLC’s use of images is generally protected under the safe-harbor provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. § 512(c).
DMCA Removal Request
If you are aware of an infringement of either your or our intellectual property rights, including but not limited to trademarks, copyrights or brands, please let us know by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We only address messages concerning infringement at this email address. If you are a copyright owner and you believe the use of your images on this site is infringing in any way, please contact us immediately. We will promptly comply with any takedown demand as long as the demand meets the requirements of the DMCA.
Requirements for DMCA Takedown Request:
At a minimum, any removal request is required to include at least the following things:
- Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- The exact URL or web address where the alleged infringing material is located (NOTE: a description such as “the 3rd image on page 4” is NOT sufficient because we add new content all the time and images may shift location. Also, a description such as “that picture of me” is unacceptable because we do not know who you are. You must therefore provide the exact URL of the image at issue. You can get the URL by clicking on the title of the post and then looking at the address bar on the top of that page. Failure to do so may result in your request being delayed or rejected).
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use has not been authorized by you, your agent, or the law;
- Your electronic or physical signature or the electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on your behalf; and
- A statement by you made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Please email your DMCA removal request to: email@example.com . Please be patient, your requests may take up to 72 hours to process. If a notice which substantially complies with these requirements is received we will expeditiously remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material.
NOTE: If you submit a removal request and you are NOT the copyright owner, or if you make any false statement in your demand (including a statement that our use of images is infringing when the use is clearly fair), you should be aware that the law imposes substantial liability for any damages and any attorney’s fees incurred as a result; 17 U.S.C. §512(f).